SU Scotland needs you! As we start to prepare for events each year it becomes clear that there is sometimes a difficulty in filling certain key roles. This is where you come in!
We have updated our Who's Going Where page showing our events programme over the summer and beyond.
To see what's on, who is leading events and any outstanding needs visit www.suscotland.org.uk/volunteer/whos-going-where
If you'd like information about a specific event or to discuss volunteering with SU Scotland, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Volunteers Department by phone on 0141 352 7613 or email email@example.com.
Following successful Respond trips in 2013, 2015 and 2017, SU Scotland will be sending a short term mission team to Rwanda in the summer of 2019 to serve with Scripture Union Rwanda.
From May 2018 we will be advertising for young people to join the team that will make up Respond Rwanda 2019.
Before this we need to appoint a suitably skilled and experienced leadership team for the trip.
Team leaders will:
- Participate in the selection of team members
- Take responsibility, under the guidance of a planning team, for the preparation of team members over the winter/spring of 2018/19
- Lead the trip during the summer of 2019
- Lead the team in a post trip debrief
- Date - mid July to early/mid August 2019 (3 weeks)
- Base Location - Kigali, Rwanda
- Team Age - 16+
- Team Size - 12 (approximately)
- Team Activities - Sharing faith in schools (all ages) and running kids' clubs alongside the local SU team in and around Kigali.
- Leader Application Deadline - Wednesday 28th March 2018
To register for a Leadership Application Pack or to discuss this opportunity with one of the planning team email firstname.lastname@example.org