SU Scotland is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of everyone with whom we come into contact.
However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this does happen we want to hear about it, deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.
We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve. We will ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible.
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response.
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially.
- We respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our services, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We view all comments and complaints as an opportunity to improve. We are happy to acknowledge the mistakes that we have made, apologise sincerely for them and then try to prevent them from happening again in the future.
If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please contact the Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. We will respond to all such requests within 30 days on receipt of a completed form.
Please read our complaints process below, then call, email or write to us to explore your issue.
Thank you for helping us to improve the quality of what we do!