The prayer dairy is a great source of information for praying with us. There are daily news bites to pray for, or if you can't commit daily, a more general prayer point once a week. The prayer diary is distributed by post with @SU Magazine every four months.
We've published our prayer diary so that you can access it through your phone using the PrayerMate app. Download the app, then subscribe to our feed.
Here's a helping hand to get you all set up:
- Open the app and click through the set up menu (you can add personal lists now, or wait until later).
- Once you are on the main page, click the plus sign at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to "ready-made content & organisations" and select "Evangelism & Youth Work"
- Scroll down to find "Scripture Union Scotland." Organisations are in alphabetical order.
- At the top of the screen, click "subscribe to this feed."
- Choose which category you want it to appear in (you can change and add your own categories too)
- Pray with us daily!
For a screen-by-screen photo guide, click here.
Get the prayer diary emailed to you every four months as a PDF or sign up to have the prayer points emailed to you daily.
We work pretty far in advance to get the Prayer Diary on your doorstep in time! This means that it often doesn't include our current needs and urgent prayer points - but we'd still love you to pray for them. Sign up for monthly prayer update and at the beginning of every month we'll send you our current prayer requests.
Across the country there are lots of groups who meet once a month, or once a term, to focus prayer on the ministry of SU Scotland. You are welcome to join others to pray for SU ministry locally, nationally and internationally at the following locations:
Aberdeen, Bathgate, Bearsden, Crieff, Dingwall, Dumfries, Edinburgh, Fort William, Inverness, Lairg, St Andrews, Thurso.
If you meet with others to pray for SU Scotland and your group isn’t mentioned above, do get in touch. E: firstname.lastname@example.org.