Date: 28th December 2019 - 30th December 2019
Time: 16:00 - 14:30
Lendrick Muir, Rumbling Bridge, Kinross, KY13 0QA
- Per person: £75 + £14 if group travel from Glasgow or Edinburgh
Location: Lendrick Muir, National
Book now at suholidays.org.uk/chp
Christmas Houseparty is for anyone in S4 through to age 19 looking to fill those days between Christmas and New Year with excellent company, fun activities, delicious food and engaging ways to explore the Bible.
What makes Christmas Houseparty so special?
- A blend of worship, Bible teaching and activities to suit the pace of the Christmas holidays
- A dinner & ceilidh with the option to dress up
- An opportunity to meet with other Christians from across Scotland to help you start the New Year with your faith on a good footing
- Optional space to study if your exams are coming up
- An SU Scotland COmMISSION event with a laid-back holiday atmosphere
Lendrick Muir is close to Kinross. Scottish Citylink and Megabus routes from Perth, Aberdeen and Inverness go through Kinross. We will collect and return you to your connections on the afternoons of the 28th and 30th December; put “Kinross” in the travel box when making your booking. Alternatively, you can book travel with us by coach from Glasgow or Edinburgh at a cost of £14, or make your own way to Lendrick Muir arriving for 4:00pm on 28th December and leaving at 2:30pm on 30th December.
BOOK A PLACE
Places at Christmas Houseparty are limited so book now to make sure you don't miss out.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks contact the event administrator, Alastair Colquhoun – Alastair.Colquhoun@suscotland.org.uk or 0141 3527613
For other information about Christmas Houseparty contact the event Team Leader, Jackie Ringan – email@example.com or 0141 352 7622
Publicity postcards for this event are available from your local SU Scotland office or Associate Trust worker.
Final deadline for bookings is Wednesday 18th December, 10:00am.