Date: 24th June 2019 - 25th June 2019
Time: 09:00 - 17:30
Kinross, KY13 0QA
- per person: free
Location: Lendrick Muir
A course focussed on training individuals to deliver engaging introductory archery sessions. You will have the opportunity to improve your own shooting (or learn to shoot) as well as looking at effective coaching techniques.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be confident in your own shooting
- Know how to set up and run a safe and flowing archery session
- Understand how to introduce new participants to archery
- Have practiced coaching others and have some ideas of how to help others improve their shooting.
- Know some archery games that help learners engage in archery
Participants may attend only day 2 in order to re-validate their training. The first training must have been between 3 and 4 years before. If longer than 4 years, then both days must be done.