We want SU Holidays to reflect the changing interests of young people, and so in recent years newer events have been developed to cater for contemporary needs. The good news we share however, remains the same! And the stories of transformed lives testify to the value of your investment in this ministry.
You can download our appeal to read stories from Emily, a young leader, the Vietnamese girls featured on the image above and others, or give by clicking the donate link below.
What your gift can do?
- £25 - can pay for an activity such as pony trekking
- £53 - can pay travel fees for four campers
- £100 - can cover costs for a young volunteer like Emily to be a leader at a holiday
- £180 - can subsidise a young person to attend a week's holiday
- £570 - could cover the entire camper food budget for a holiday
- £1,000 - could enable five asylum seekers, like the Vietnamese young people, to attend a camp
Please give generously below so that we can enable more kids to get to camp this year.
Thank you for your support,
Director of Residentials & Resources
WOW! We are already over 1/5th of the way to meeting the need! Thank you!
This means a lot to me and helps out tremendously as a single parent. Thank you as this allows my daughter the freedom to enjoy herself and make new friends, she made so many awesome friends! I cannot quite believe the wee girl who came back home!! So much more loving and calm and recharged as well... I am probably gibbering on a bit now but I don't know what you do on camp but it certainly works!
Parent, summer 2017
For more stories and quotes, please download the appeal PDF on the right hand side of the page.
Get a bursary
If you or someone you know would benefit from some additional financial support towards the cost of an SU Holiday, please check out the bursaries page on our SU Holidays website for further details.