I love games! If they are run well they help people relax and get to know each other. Here are a few of my top tips for playing games with your group...
- Assess risk.
- Be sensitive to each individual playing the game.
- Be inclusive.
- Know the game really well - play it with the leaders.
- Have fun!
- Be confident but flexible.
- Be extravagant with points.
- Include competition if it makes the game more fun.
- Choose your game carefully, and stop while people are still enjoying it, before they get bored.
- Carry useful equipment with you.
Do you have any games you love playing with your young people? We'd love to hear about them! Head over to our Facebook page and tell us all about them.