The brand new edition of @SU Magazine and Prayer Diary is now ready for you to enjoy.
In this edition we focus on SU Partnerships, featuring...
- The Voice Project - Jenny Cheung talks about the difference it makes when young people get together to sing.
- Bethany Trust - Chris Gordon talks about the impact of family camps run in partnership with SU.
- New SU Groups - Messages from some of the people who are helping to make it happen.
- Partners for the gospel - how people are working across churches, organisations and Scotland to share Jesus.
- Magnitude - Kirsty Haxton shares about the plans for the new Scottish festival.
- CVE Scotland - promoting Christian values in Scotland's schools, and helping churches ans schools work more closely together.
- …and lots more!
DON'T MISS OUT!
If you would like to receive these links straight to your inbox whenever a new issue of @SU comes out (3 per year), you can sign up to receive @SU by email (or by post, if you'd prefer).