(Part Time Post: 20 hours per week)
• Are you an effective communicator in various settings?
• Have you the ability to envision others and inspire confidence?
• Do you have teaching or youth work experience?
• Are you both self-motivated and an adaptable team player?
The Crying Out Loud Trust is a registered charity, working in partnership with Scripture Union Scotland, to help young people in Clackmannanshire to explore the significance of Jesus Christ in their lives. The work will principally be in the secondary schools of the county but extend to the primary schools, residential, missions and churches.
The person appointed will have some experience of school’s ministry. The position has two interconnected roles:
1. To work with the chaplaincy teams, school managements, Scripture Union Scotland and other volunteers from the churches in the county to develop and deliver an effective Christian schools work.
2. To work with the Management Group and local churches to develop strategies for effective ministries to young people of school age.
Salary will be in the region of £13,500 per annum.
It is important that you are committed to the ethos of Scripture Union, Scotland and to its working principles and vision and would demonstrate this through your motivation and commitment. It is also an Occupational Requirement (Equality Act - part 1, schedule 9), that the post-holder is a committed Christian.
An application pack is available by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 21 February 2020
Interviews will take place on Saturday 7th March 2020
Scottish Charity No SC025267