- Gowanbank Outdoor Activity Centre, Darvel
- 37.5 hours a week - including some evenings/weekends
- £19,024 -£19,573 per annum
- Closing date: 15 June 2021
This role offers an opportunity to join our small but enthusiastic team to deliver in-person ministry through day camps, schools work, youth work & other residential events.
The key remits include developing a small team including volunteers to prepare and deliver a variety of activities tailored to the needs of our guests; overseeing the care and safe use of our specialist equipment and supporting other areas of the ministry of joint Centre/Ayrshire Region prayer-days, fundraisers and meetings.
You must hold at least 2 NGB’s, have experience of working with children and young people in an outdoor environment and developing sessions or lesson plans.
This is a 3 year appointment working 37.5 hours a week which will include some evening/ weekend work with a salary of £19,024 -£19,573 per annum, plus generous employer pension contributions.
An Occupational Requirement applies in terms of the Equality Act (part 1, schedule 9) as applicants must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord and to believe the Bible to be fully trustworthy, in all that it affirms, and the highest authority for faith and life in keeping with SU Scotland’s statement of faith. These principles require to be applied alongside the professional skills required in this role. PVG membership is also a requisite.
If you feel this role is something that God may be calling you to apply for:
- Please contact Colin Campbell for an informal, confidential discussion about the role – email Gowanbank@suscotland.org.uk or call 01560 323370
- Download your application and equal opportunities form below
- Email your completed forms to email@example.com
Closing date: 15 June 2021 Interviews 23 and 24 June 2021