House Team member - lendrick muir
National Living Wage (accommodation provided)
- Full time
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
This is an exciting role in which you will be fully supporting the ministry of Lendrick Muir, by working as part of the House Team and providing a high standard of guest service. Tasks and responsibilities look like...
• Cleaning and preparing bedrooms, bathrooms and all Centre areas for guest use, as well as maintaining areas where staff use.
• Assisting with complete house turnarounds of our 165 bedded centre, mainly working as part of a team but also at times on your own maintaining a high standard of cleanliness within a time schedule
• Regular bathroom cleaning and daily cleaning routines throughout the building.
• A small amount of help with laundry, moving linen between laundry and main house, washing and folding of cloths and kitchen linens.
• Taking responsibility for restocking chemicals and cleaning materials as required.
• Observing health and safety procedures.
• Reporting breakages
• Assisting with deep cleaning schedules
• Occasionally assisting other departments, as required
Please read the job details and person specification below.
To apply please complete the application form below and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact email@example.com or phone 01577 842000