Head of Development
- KYTHE (Kinross-Shire Youth Enterprise SCIO) - In association with SU Scotland
- Hours: Part-time (20 hours) over 3 days
- Salary: £20,000-£22,000 depending on experience (£38,000 pro rate)
- Closing date: 5pm, Friday 14th January 2022
- Interview dates: Thursday 27th/Friday 28th January 2022
Are you entrepreneurial and innovative? Have you got fundraising or business development experience and love to build something from scratch. Then read further because this is the position for you.
In this new role you will lead the work of KYTHE (Kinross-shire Youth Enterprise) in implementing the organisation’s first fundraising function and strategy to raise significant amounts of philanthropic income from individuals, companies and charitable trusts and foundations.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing KYTHE’s million pound fundraising campaign that will enable the organisation to grow its vital youth work in the Perth and Kinross-shire area.
You will work closely with the Management team and Board of Trustees to develop and execute KYTHE’s fundraising strategy through:
- Creating a network and pipeline of key prospects;
- Researching and identifying prospects, companies and charitable trusts and foundations;
- Managing and developing a portfolio of relationships with key prospects, donors, companies and charitable trusts and foundations;
- Developing fundraising strategies for priority projects
- Play an active role in the cultivation and stewardship of the entire prospect pipeline including written communication and organising stewardship meetings and events.
As a senior member of KYTHE, you will work closely with all staff members, Management team and Board of Trustees to contribute to the organisation’s long-term success.
KYTHE was established seven years ago to provide universal and targeted youth work in Perth and Kinross-shire. It was founded on Christian values and is open to all young people independent of gender, ability, race, religion or none.
KYTHE, in partnership with Perth and Kinross Council and the Gannochy Trust, aims to offer a range of interventions and services that will fulfil both national and local strategic objectives, transforming young lives from a range of backgrounds. These services fit with many of the aspirations for positive health and well-being outcomes for young people growing into adulthood.
Currently KYTHE has four employees, various sessional workers and approximately 20 highly active volunteers. The organisation is growing rapidly and is looking to build a portfolio of philanthropic support to ensure the long-term financial sustainability and impact of the organisation.
For more information, full job description and application information, please contact email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 14th January 2022
Interview dates: Thursday 27th/Friday 28th January 2022