Promoting SU Holidays
We'd like to get the message out far and wide about our holidays and we need some help. Are there children and young people you know who might be interested in an SU Holiday? Are there ways that you can pass on information, provide support or get more actively involved? We are looking for supporters, promoters, encouragers and volunteers.
In 2013, 1,800 young people came to an SU Holiday. 19/20 said it was fantastic or very good. 2/3 of them had been before, many of them again and again, so we know just how much young people enjoy and appreciate these events.
"The best part of the holiday was the family atmosphere and community that it built." (camper)
"Camp brings me closer to God." (camper)
Pass it on
Help us get this message out and about to people who might not hear any other way!
- Tell your friends
- Pass on a brochure
- Post a link to the SU Holidays website on Facebook
- Become a fan of our SU Holidays Facebook page
- Watch and share the SU Holidays 2014 promo videos on YouTube
We can post you out brochures, a short film, a Powerpoint presentation and A4 posters.
Just get in touch and tell us what you need.
- Click here to order resources online
- or call us on 0141 352 7621
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org.